Friday, August 17, 2012

INKSATIONS - NOW AVAILABLE

After months of design, planning, samples, photo shoot, packaging, and lesson plans - INKSATIONS Table Runner & Silk Screen Printing Kit is now available in stores and on the Brandy Lynn Designs website. 

Add a splash of fabric ink to a contemporary table runner taking the mystery out of screen printing. Buy it online here or ask for it at your local quilt shop. If they don't have it, I can change that! Quilting Guilds can book the class here and students will come away with a beautifully silk screened and pieced project ready to quilt. Pattern/Kit fee: $29.99 CDN plus provincial tax includes pattern, silk screen, squeegee and printing ink. 



It was a serious learning curve to launch my first pattern, but I'm happy to say that the first run is almost sold out! It will be available at several Okanagan quilt shops and the fall classes are booked already. But you can still buy online! I'll be starting a second run of kit preparations in the coming weeks. Thank you so much to my family and friends who spent so much time encouraging and supporting me. I couldn't have done it without you!

Stay tuned for a list of participating quilt shops and upcoming class dates!


No comments:

Post a Comment