Saturday, December 22, 2012

Thermofax Fun

I've had so much fun with thermofax screens since the launch of my Inksations Table Runner Kit. With a thermofax machine and riso film you can literally draw anything your heart desires and make it into a printable screen. After teaching one of my Inksations classes one student suggested that I make a screen for the holidays which inspired the Holly Berries Screen.


Recently, I designed a new class featuring several fibre art techniques to teach at my local quilting guild (the Summerland Material Girls) in the New Year. Since I live in Wine Country I decided to go with the theme of grapes. Here's the first draft of that screen . . .


Both of these screens are available by contacting me through the Brandy Lynn Designs website. Just fill out the contact form and ask for the screen of your choice. I'm having so much fun with this . . . there are plenty more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment