Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summerland Studio Tour

Welcome to the Brandy Lynn Designs studio! I'm open all weekend as the Artist in Residence in the Summerland Art Gallery on Main Street as a part of the Summerland Studio Tour. So if you are out and about in the Okanagan on this gorgeous day be sure to swing by and say hello. I'd love to see you!


I have loads of fibre art on display as well as the brand new pattern sample I'm about to launch. There are dozens of new art cards to choose from and I'd love to share my journey with you. 

The creative spirit is alive and well in Summerland with 15 studios open to the public. If you can't get by this weekend we are open all year round. Check the Summerland Studio Tour website for more details or to contact artists directly. 

Enjoy this gorgeous day!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time. Hope you get lots of traffic ; )

    ReplyDelete