Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode 005

Hello Everyone!

Before I get into the topic for this week, I just want to say that I have a HUGE surprise to announce this Thursday during the podcast. You don't want to miss it. But if you do, you'll see it posted all over my social media in the coming days. I am so excited about this guest, you can't even imagine. So stay tuned...

Here's a hint...
Welcome to the Tuesday Preview. This week's episode will tackle a few tips and tricks for those of you who are new to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Blogging. Even if you are "old hat" and have been surfing the web for a while, you may learn a few things to help you out as you navigate your favourite quilting and fibre art blogs. We're starting simple, not to overwhelm anyone, and we'll have future shows that go into more detail on each of these platforms, so you can really dig deep to find photos, techniques and ideas online for your next project. 

Canadian Quilt Talk Episode 005 - That Silly Social Media





So grab a cup of tea and your favourite cookies, or set up a project on the machine and zip along on your latest UFO while I  give you my top tens tips for navigating the web. And you don't want to miss our special guest announcement! 

AND NOW THE WINNER of our Quilter's Corner segment. Karen Brennan of Sarasota, Florida. I am so excited to have listener's from all over North America! 

CONGRATULATIONS to Karen. You have won the all new Black Sheep Block Party pattern by Brandy Lynn Designs. Thanks for the Quilter's Corner submission! 



As always, at the end of this week's episode, I offer up MY TWO STITCHES on the topic of social media. 

Until next time . . . dream big and work hard in the studio with CanadianQuilt Talk!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mimi, I love my tea pot too. I have 2 gorgeous mugs to go with it. If you'd like to check out the potter who made it, her name is Ester Galac and here is a link to her profile.

    http://www.victoriapotters.ca/members/EsterGalac/

    ReplyDelete