Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Preview CQT 067 - Goals for 2015

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Join me this week on the podcast as I bring in the New Year with a few great tips for making goals and keeping them for a healthy, happy and productive 2015.

You'll hear a sweet little birthday wish for my Mom who turns 65 this week, some great tips on living your best life and all kinds of exciting details about my upcoming Aloha Quilt Cruise! Here's my latest info if you haven't seen it splashed all over the web. I would love it if you could spread the word. It is going to be so much fun!

Have you dreamed about going on a Quilting 
Cruise? Now's your chance with the Star 
Princess 50th Anniversary Sale. Join me and 
my friend and Cathy Miller, The Singing 
Quilter this fall for the 15-day Aloha Quilt 
Cruise. Includes 8 FULL DAYS of quilting 
workshops! Prices start as low as $2163
(based on double occupancy). 


On this week's show I also mention one of my favourite podcasts to listen to for a Weekly Dose of Inspiration from Carrie Green.
Carrie Green - This Girl Means Business
Carrie Green is the founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association which I have been following for almost a year and she has a great podcast called This Girl Means Business where she brings female business owners a Weekly Dose of Inspiration.

And the winning story submitted for the Weekly Quilter's Corner is Louise Dutove and she wins a fat quarter bundle by Northcott. Congratulations Louise! Check out these beauties...



So be sure to listen in to Canadian Quilt Talk this Thursday at 4pm Pacific time. Until next time, dream big and work hard in the studio with Canadian Quilt Talk!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment